LC8991

2016-2017 Wake Forest Applicants

No I have not heard anything from them yet, but I was only verified 5/20.  When were you verified with WakeMed?

Orientation was last week and classes start this week. The program is pretty busy right now, but they'll get back to you.

• Upvote 1

I was in first interview group and it wasn't until mid Sept last year. Good luck everyone. WAKE is so awesome and the experience is like nothing you'll ever have again.

I emailed them and they said they are still in the process of downloading the CASPA applications. Once they get them they will email us the supplemental. Hope this helps.

Hello everyone,

I received an email today with a link to the supplementary application. Do they send everyone who is verified one? Or does Wake select specifically to whom they send supplemental apps?

Good luck to everyone! I hope we all do well! :-)

Actually I just checked the other thread asking the same question; seems like they send it to everyone who meets the minimum requirements. Good luck to us all!

• Upvote 1

The supplementals are read in detail. Take your time and don't rush it. An extra day won't make or break your application.

I submitted mine today, after reading writing change proofreading writing changing proofreading etc.....

and now I wait some more

Guest GoyaHoya69

verified on 6/17 and just got the supplemental today, 7/5. looks pretty long, but excited to get it done.

Does anyone know the differences in the campuses? Size wise between boone and winston salem? I know theres a question about which question you prefer on the supp app