2016-2017 Wake Forest Applicants

For the people that already received an acceptance call, do you mind me asking when did you interview?

Yes of course. :) I interviewed on 9/21.

Because I apparently have way too much time on my hands, I have created a FB page for those accepted to Boone Campus and one for the class of 2019 as a whole. I figured it would be a good place to start to get to know each other and work out logistical items as June gets closer. They are listed under "Wake Forest PA Class of 2019 - Boone Campus" and "Wake Forest Physician Assistant Class of 2019". 

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anybody know when the next interview dates are after Nov. 9?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm interviewing Nov 16 and I was told there is one on Nov 30th. How long did it take from the phone call to the interview confirmation email? I haven't received the confirmation email for my interview date yet and Elise called me over a week ago. Thanks!

I'm interviewing Nov 16 and I was told there is one on Nov 30th. How long did it take from the phone call to the interview confirmation email? I haven't received the confirmation email for my interview date yet and Elise called me over a week ago. Thanks!

Do you mind telling me when you submitted your supplemental app? Thanks!

I interviewed yesterday. I'm exhausted and wish I had taken today off work.

It was very informative, but the actual interviews were the last thing we did and the day did go all the way to 4:00, which meant I was nervous and anxious all day long regardless of the relaxed nature of the day.

For those who have interviews coming up, I suggest getting in a lot of sleep leading up to it, and bring snacks and a bottle of water. :)

Good luck everyone!

May i ask if the tour was virtual? The school website had an hourly breakdown of events and it said virtual tour-just double checking (dont wana die in heels).

May i ask if the tour was virtual? The school website had an hourly breakdown of events and it said virtual tour-just double checking (dont wana die in heels).

There was a virtual session with the Boone campus. What you'll be touring at Wake will all be in the same vicinity, different hallways and such, but you won't be walking from building to building or even up and down stairs.

I do agree with Cop, though, it's still a long day on your feet. Go with comfort over fashion...I wore a super comfy pair of low pumps (flats would have had my pants dragging the floor!) and nylons are necessary for reducing the friction that might cause blisters. Plus, the walk to and from the parking lot is about a block.

Anyone from interview day 10/26 receive any calls yet?!

I know it might be too soon, but I'm so anxious and wake is my number one pick!

Staying Positive! :)

Hi Rachel! I could be wrong, but I think Wake holds about three interview sessions before collectively reviewing and offering admission decisions. I found out shortly after the third interview.. I know the waiting game is tough, stay strong! :)

Hi, I'm interviewing on the 16th. I was wondering for those that have interviewed, could you say if the individual interviews are one-on-one or panel style?

Thank you! Congrats to those that have been accepted!!

Hi Anna!

Congrats on your interview! The individual interview is one-on-one! There weren't any panel style at the interview.

Good luck! :)

I'm guessing no one received calls today? I interviewed 10/19, and they told us we might hear after 3 or 4 weeks.

I interviewed the same day and still haven't heard back. I read earlier in the thread that they are a week behind their normal schedule. Also, the people who got the latest acceptances received them exactly a month after their interview. Having that said, next week marks the 4th week so we may get lucky this coming....fingers crossed.

Archived