2016-2017 Wake Forest Applicants

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Congratulations to everyone with an upcoming interview!  Also, good luck to those waiting to hear back!

I have an interview on the 21st.  Does anyone else with an interview on that day want to meet up for dinner the night before?  I think it would be a great way to ease some of the nerves by knowing people before arriving.  Message me if you're interested!  Can't wait to meet you all.

Hi all,

I'm a current PA student here at Wake.  I remember looking at this forum during my application process and the frustration that there weren't any current students to give advice.  If you have any questions about the application process please post it and "Cop to PA" or myself can hopefully answer.

My biggest advice during interview day is to be yourself.  Everyone says to relax, but that is hard to do.  Don't try to be the fake perfect person that you think the staff wants to see, be yourself and you'll be a step ahead.  Good luck!

Know how to get to the parking lot and where the building is.  It can be a little confusing, especially when you're already stressed.  I reviewed some websites that offer top PA interview questions, but it might be a little late to go through all of them.  Think about what life experiences make you unique, or have challenged you and how you responded.  Don't focus on your academic history, they aren't really worried about that at this point.  Have your clothes ready and eat a decent breakfast.  Not much to it other than that!  Good luck!

thePAlife.com offers some great questions to review. 

Archived