January 2017 start

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone received invites from Tampa campus?

My application was  verified in June, but I have not heard anything. 

Does anyone know if you can receive an interview to more than one campus?  I applied to two South University campuses.  I got an interview in Tampa and am totally excited, but wondering if that means that I won't hear from Savannah.

Has anyone received invites from Tampa campus?

My application was  verified in June, but I have not heard anything. 

Does anyone know if you can receive an interview to more than one campus? I applied to two South University campuses. I got an interview in Tampa and am totally excited, but wondering if that means that I won't hear from Savannah.

Hi everyone! I'm a current SUPA student in Tampa and I highly recommend this program. The faculty here is so amazing, they truly invest in their students and it shows from day one. For those of you who are wondering, the 2016s had a near perfect first time pass rate on the PANCE. Please feel free to contact me via email with any questions you have about PA school. I wish you the best of luck during this interview season and just remember to be yourself whenever and wherever you interview! :)

Email: desigirl1114@gmail.com

Hello guys,

I too have applied to all of the Floroda schools except UF. I have only heard back from South University West Palm, I interviewed last Wednesday and received my acceptance letter on Friday. I'm super excited! Has anyone else been accepted or interviewed here? It's extremely convenient for me because I'm about 15 min from campus but I was wondering what you guys have heard about new programs. The director used to be Keiser's first director. I plan on waiting on other school's decisions but I will hold my seat just in case.

Any opinions are welcome, thanks!

Hey congrats ! my interview is on the 13th. Did they tell you you might not hear back till October ?!

I just wanted to say I really enjoyed meeting my fellow applicants and to wish you all the best of luck. Great interview day and tour! Hopefully we hear back sooner than October!

I received an interview for the 20th! Are they waiting to hand out all acceptances until October? How was everyone's interview experience?

Congrats Julie. Do you mind sharing when you were verified? I was verified in early June and still have not heard anything... :(

Thanks so much Courtney for starting this discussion. I had my interview with South University in Tampa on July 6th. It was great getting to meet everyone, and fingers crossed we all hear back soon versus October. Please keep us updated if you receive acceptance or wait list calls! ☺️

Finally have some downtime to reflect upon my interview on July 6th. Over all, I had a fantastic experience. My fellow interviewees were all very pleasant, and it was a pleasure meeting you all!

The faculty and staff were so welcoming and showed a genuine interest in their students success. They were quick to alleviate the palpable anxiety within our group. The facilities are small, yet provide the students with an intimate setting that seems to be conducive to collaborative learning.

Interviews were great. More than anything, they are trying to gauge who YOU are as a person.

They mentioned they may be increasing class size this cycle to 40 (up from 24 currently). We were told to expect to here back by October, however some may here back earlier. (Hopefully)

Best of luck to all who will be interviewing in the coming weeks!

I was suppose to interview on the 6th but had to reschedule due to illness. I'm now interviewing July 13 at 7:30. Can't wait to meet everyone!

Did you receive an article via email to read? I also have an interview on the 13th and haven't gotten it yet.

Finally have some downtime to reflect upon my interview on July 6th. Over all, I had a fantastic experience. My fellow interviewees were all very pleasant, and it was a pleasure meeting you all!

The faculty and staff were so welcoming and showed a genuine interest in their students success. They were quick to alleviate the palpable anxiety within our group. The facilities are small, yet provide the students with an intimate setting that seems to be conducive to collaborative learning.

Interviews were great. More than anything, they are trying to gauge who YOU are as a person.

They mentioned they may be increasing class size this cycle to 40 (up from 24 currently). We were told to expect to here back by October, however some may here back earlier. (Hopefully)

Best of luck to all who will be interviewing in the coming weeks!

Thank you for taking the time to reflect on your interview experience. Increasing this years class size by 16 seats is incredible news! That gives each of us more chances :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived