January 2017 start

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good morning everyone :)

I interviewed on 7/6

I received a call 8/3 offering me a seat for their 2017 class.

I'm beyond excited!!!! :D

Hopefully those who interviewed in July will hear back soon. 

Congratulations!! Thanks for letting us know. I interviewed 7/20 so hopefully we'll be hearing back soon enough too :) 

Hey guys,

Just happened by this thread thought I'd help out if I could :).  Was in the class of 2015.

Make sure you're calling the PA program office to find out info, not the general admissions office.  I believe Kim Williams is still the main contact there. 

Don't worry about the short article too much.  I think there was a short quiz on it during interview day, but I never saw or heard of it again after that.  I'm pretty sure no one ever looked at it.

The Medical Terminology course requirement is.... a little bit of a joke.  If you haven't completed it yet, please don't go signing up for a college level course.  Just google "ExpertRating Medical Terminology"  and complete that one, which is how I did it (unfortunately I'm on a computer with disabled copy/paste function for a link).  You can skip to the end and take the test for the certificate, multiple attempts allowed.  100 bucks and 20 minutes saves you a big headache.

Good morning everyone :)

I interviewed on 7/6

I received a call 8/3 offering me a seat for their 2017 class.

I'm beyond excited!!!! :D

Hopefully those who interviewed in July will hear back soon.

Congratulations!!!! How exciting to already have an answer from them and it be the answer you wanted ;) How long after your application was verified did it take for them to offer you an interview?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations!!!! How exciting to already have an answer from them and it be the answer you wanted ;) How long after your application was verified did it take for them to offer you an interview?

Thank you!!! :) 

The waiting game is the worst.... >_<

My application was verified 5/20/16 and I received a call for an interview invite 6/28/16, that was scheduled for 7/6/16. :)

leave for tampa tomorrow for the interview on the 17th, however still no email regarding the article.. i tried calling but no one answered

You might get it between today and tomorrow. For my interview they had sent out a last minute notice for anyone who hadn't received it to contact them. Good luck this week! 

How long from when your application was sent to when you received a call for an interview?

I am just trying to gage at what point should I stop checking my email a million times- lol

I think it was about 3 weeks.

I got the article late today.

Archived