NORTH CAROLINA Campbell University 2016-2017 cycle

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone! Congrats to everyone who has received an acceptance so far. I interviewed on August 23rd and heard back for an acceptance on August 24th! I'm very excited to be joining this class and was wondering if there was any facebook groups or anything set up for those who were accepted. Thanks!

Hi everyone! Congrats to everyone who has received an acceptance so far. I interviewed on August 23rd and heard back for an acceptance on August 24th! I'm very excited to be joining this class and was wondering if there was any facebook groups or anything set up for those who were accepted. Thanks!

I was looking on facebook but didn't see anything. Is anyone interested in making a group? 

Has anyone that submitted late June or into July heard back yet?

I got their confirmation email (that my application was complete) at the end of June and just got an email this week saying my application is under review. I'm not sure why there was a two-month gap in between; I keep trying to tell myself it's probably nothing bad :)

I had an interview today & got the call that I was accepted! Congratulations to all who have interviewed & all who have been accepted! I cannot wait to meet everyone next year! :) Good luck to everyone still awaiting interviews!!

For those who have been accepted: Is there a fb group or anyway that we can connect?

Guys! I just got back home to Chicago and I had a voicemail from Kate Thomas! She said she has info regarding my admissions status. I tried to call back but it's past office hours. We will talk tomorrow. But does this probably point to an acceptance?! Would she call to reject or wait list me?!?!?!

Guys! I just got back home to Chicago and I had a voicemail from Kate Thomas! She said she has info regarding my admissions status. I tried to call back but it's past office hours. We will talk tomorrow. But does this probably point to an acceptance?! Would she call to reject or wait list me?!?!?!

They have always called or emailed for acceptance

so I'd be willing to wager you got in

@wamucc & @pabound2016 --

I submitted in early July and got the email about complete file on July 26... have heard nothing since....

:(  I have an acquaintance who's a PA who keeps telling me not to stress. She said it's still really early in the interview process for most schools and they all different methods/timelines. Best I can tell, she's not just saying it to make me feel better, haha, so hoping the "no news is good news" mantra holds true! Wishing you and everyone still waiting good luck!

Welcome those of you who have been accepted, and to everyone else try to be patient.  There are still several rounds of interviews and the program is taking more people than ever.  There are currently 8 of us that are dual students and will be your classmates next year.  Here's a Facebook group if you want to start connecting.  https://www.facebook.com/groups/1759306094325332/  See you next year!

Dream2PA, I got the same response. I still haven't heard anything back. My hopes are that they are interviewing and will potentially have seats open by the time they are done with all the interviews for people with this status. It isn't necessarily a bad thing, but I know that it isn't a definite answer right now. But we are still in the running, so that's a good thing! If you ever want to talk about it, you can PM me. Good luck and congrats to all that have been accepted!

I honestly thought I was completely out of the running for this program, but I received an email indicating that my application is now under review of the PA faculty for further evaluation. It says they will be in touch with me as soon as possible with more information concerning my application.....ended by, "...congratulations on this application advancement!"

1. I was not aware we even get this email before an interview invite decision is made.

2. Is it really worth congratulating to reach the stage of my application to reach the PA admission board's desk? XD

my application was placed for extended review until further decision is made.... what does that mean :( I interviewed this past Friday

I am a reapplicant and I was in this situation last year... each time they have interviews, they will meet and they will reference back to your application during this time. Unfortunately it could be as long as December before you find out their final decision... I didn't find out until dec last year and at that time I was placed on the waitlist. It's a good position to be in though! You're still in the game..just be patient! Good luck to you! :)

I am a reapplicant and I was in this situation last year... each time they have interviews, they will meet and they will reference back to your application during this time. Unfortunately it could be as long as December before you find out their final decision... I didn't find out until dec last year and at that time I was placed on the waitlist. It's a good position to be in though! You're still in the game..just be patient! Good luck to you! :)

Thanks for the encouragement :)

Archived