NORTH CAROLINA Campbell University 2016-2017 cycle

Anybody else interview yesterday for the dual MSPH/MPAP and be admitted? I received the call around 7 last night. Curious to find out my classmates!

Best of luck to those interviewing later in August. I thought I butchered my single interview and was a little too quiet in the group interview, but was still admitted. It's important to be yourself and not try to dominate over everyone else. Make sure you speak about how you believe in the team mentality; no one is left behind. Past military personnel will understand this. Of course you want to do well, but being in medicine is not about your well-being. It's everyone else's.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's awesome! I know a girl from CU who found out they were admitted in the dual degree program yesterday too. I feel like I was a little too quiet in the group interview as well so that makes me feel a little better. :) Congrats!

Thanks! I'm sure you'll be just fine and hear on Monday if you haven't already!

Got an acceptance call a few hours after the interview!! Interview ended around 1 and I recieved a call at 6 pm stating that I had been admitted. Overall the interview environment was really relaxing and everyone was extremely nice! Just relax, be yourself, and enjoy the interview process!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Do you have any insight on some of the questions that were asked? Congrats!

How did you that interviewed and who were already accepted like the school? Faculty? Town/city and overall feel? Facilities? 

Were you given a estimated total cost of attendance? Including cost of living and those kind of expenses?

I'm trying to get as much info as possible.

Thanks!

Here is a webpage that has the tuition and other fees on it: http://www.campbell.edu/cphs/admissions/tuition-financial-aid/tuition/pa-program. I believe that estimated tuition number covers books and living expenses.

The faculty were all kind and they were really happy to see us. You could tell they wanted to see all of us succeed. Buies Creek is a rural small town in the country, and it has a close family feel to it. It isn't too far away from Raleigh and Fayetteville though, if you want to go do stuff in the city. The facilities were great. The PA students are in the Tracy Smith Hall, which has just been completed from construction. This hall is where classes, OSCEs, and some SIM activities happen. It is also shared with PT and Nursing. The PA students also have access to the Leon Levine Hall, which is where the DO program is housed. That is where the anatomy lab and the rest of the SIM equipment is. All of the equipment is state of the art. It is a great school and program!

No they did not respond my my RSVP email.

Hello! Congrats to those that have already been accepted and have gotten interviews! I was invited for an interview on 9/9 and I am very excited! When you guys responded to RSVP for the interview session did they respond back to your e-mail? Thanks!

To all those interviewing on 9/9,

We should have a group dinner the night before! It could give us a chance to meet one another and collaborate. Just a thought. (:

At two of the interviews I've been at previosuly we've had meet and greet dinners the night prior set up by the program and current students. Is that the case at Campbell?

Archived