NORTH CAROLINA Campbell University 2016-2017 cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know if CU extends interview invites to those with outstanding pre-reqs? I'm in the progress of taking Genetics and will be finished next month. I submitted my supplemental at the end of August, received confirmation emails at the beginning of September and I haven't heard anything since. I'm hoping this is pre-req related and not some imminent bad news!

Our Admissions Committee sincerely appreciates your interest in Campbell University’s MPAP Program. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive each year and the fact that our program works on rolling admissions, we do not have an update for you at this time. Your application is considered complete, and we are in the process of giving each one closer review.

Did anyone else receive this? Are the spots full?

Our Admissions Committee sincerely appreciates your interest in Campbell University’s MPAP Program. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive each year and the fact that our program works on rolling admissions, we do not have an update for you at this time. Your application is considered complete, and we are in the process of giving each one closer review.

I received this also! Not aure

Interestingly enough, CASPA required assignment of a Genetics course to complete the program materials for Campbell for some reason. Either way, it definitely can't hurt...I hope, haha.

I think as long as you have it finished this semester you're fine. You either can't have anything hanging over in spring or you can only have one thing hanging over.

I received an acceptance phone call yesterday for the dual degree program! I'll be putting my deposit down shortly.  For those of you still waiting to hear back, here is my timeline:

07/17 CASPA & Supplemental Completed 

07/26 Campbell Verified

09/13 e-mail stating that I was under review by the PA faculty

11/04 interview invite

11/10 interview

11/14 acceptance

I sent 2-3 emails between 9/13 and my interview invite inquiring about my application status.  Campbell was the only school that I applied to, so I was very persistent - not sure if this helped.  I was also applying for the dual program, which I know less students apply for.

I was indirectly rejected because they said they never received my GRE scores.

I sent a follow up email with the confirmation number and score from the ETS website to show that they were sent from the ETS testing center directly to the university.

Too bad it looks like this rejection is set in stone.

Good luck to everyone this cycle!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I read that more as "we've got your app, it's complete and we're reviewing them all, but aren't going to take the time to find yours and give you an update on where it is in the process."

That's just my guess, but it seems most schools are pretty straight-forward about telling you when they're waitlisting people/not conducting more interviews, etc.

Does anyone know if CU extends interview invites to those with outstanding pre-reqs? I'm in the progress of taking Genetics and will be finished next month. I submitted my supplemental at the end of August, received confirmation emails at the beginning of September and I haven't heard anything since. I'm hoping this is pre-req related and not some imminent bad news!

Hello.  I applied late July (my GRE was the last part to my application and I took it July 23rd) and I was in the October 14th interview.  I had three outstanding prerequisites that I am currently taking.  They stated that all prerequisites were due in December for this cycle so it should not have hindered your interview opportunity.  I also have not yet taken genetics as it is a recommendation for Campbell.  Unfortunately the program filled up fast this year.  I was placed on the wait list.  Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived