Interviews for Class of 2014

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just called Lio and he said that letters are being sent by batches. They wanted to send all of them at once, but wasn't able to. You will get a letter whether or not you are accepted. I didn't ask if accepted applicants where given a call.

@tlabounty, I really am so sorry to hear that. I really feel for you, I've experienced that pain before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone I know recieved a letter of denial..Fred also states that letter did go out via email...I havent recieved anything but if accepted you would think those people have recieved calls...idk

Did you have a chance to talk to Fred today? I didn't specifically ask Lio if the mailed letters were only denial letters.

Gosh, all this bad news is depressing.

I haven't gotten any emails or calls today, mail, I haven't checked yet.

Oh no, this is horrible..Fred is leaving town but has been responsive to my email...I dont think I am in either bc no phone call & I remember him saying he would call.

This is horrible, this makes me believe NONE of us that are active in this forum got in :(

No one so far has received any emails or calls. Only letters of bad news :(

This is horrible, this makes me believe NONE of us that are active in this forum got in :(

No one so far has received any emails or calls. Only letters of bad news :(

Or maybe all our letters were send in error and Fred will call us all tomorrow morning. Wouldn't that be something?!

Archived