Interviews for Class of 2014

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok, this is silly. SOMEONE has to get into this program.

I know, huh? We need to CONGRATULATE someone.

Let's start this weekend off on a positive note.

That's it, I'm drinking a Coke today.

SERIOUSLY! Some good news would be nice right about now!

@Kismet: HAHA did you give up soda or something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, this is silly. SOMEONE has to get into this program.

I know, huh? We need to CONGRATULATE someone.

Let's start this weekend off on a positive note.

That's it, I'm drinking a Coke today.

SERIOUSLY! Some good news would be nice right about now!

@Kismet: HAHA did you give up soda or something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This working nights buisness is not working well right now. I woke up to a missed call from the program. I'm going to have a heart attack if I have to wait all weekend to find out what that was about!!! Lio had left a voicemail yesterday asking for an updated transcript (which I woke up at 8 to send!) so it could always be him calling back, though by his message it didn't sound like he would...and I can't get anything but the recording when I call :/

This working nights buisness is not working well right now. I woke up to a missed call from the program. I'm going to have a heart attack if I have to wait all weekend to find out what that was about!!! Lio had left a voicemail yesterday asking for an updated transcript (which I woke up at 8 to send!) so it could always be him calling back, though by his message it didn't sound like he would...and I can't get anything but the recording when I call :/

Sorry to hear!! I can imagine how you feel :( FYI ...I still have not recieved a letter or call as of today...lol this becoming funny to me. I hope someone gets accepted.

Sorry to hear!! I can imagine how you feel :( FYI ...I still have not recieved a letter or call as of today...lol this becoming funny to me. I hope someone gets accepted.

It's actually the general Ed checklist plus the PA criteria on Stanford's website. The general Ed stuff should be on Foothills website. If you can't find it Pm me and we'll figure out how to get it to you.

The general ed requirement is only required if an applicant does not have a degree correct?

It's actually the general Ed checklist plus the PA criteria on Stanford's website. The general Ed stuff should be on Foothills website. If you can't find it Pm me and we'll figure out how to get it to you.

The general ed requirement is only required if an applicant does not have a degree correct?

Archived