Sign in to follow this  
Huaorani

Interviews for Class of 2014

Hi I just wanted to start a thread for anyone who is applying for the 2014 class....and has heard or received any info as to when validation sessions will be. Good Luck everyone:smile:

Still not heard anything as of yet. I've been wanting to go on vacation this winter, but have stuck around at home peeking inside my mailbox, emails, and listening at my phone messages and still nothing. :(

We didn't get our invitations till Feb with interviews in March, so you have a little more time to wait. I'll let you know when I hear anything.

Edited by bgdog

We didn't get our invitations till Feb with interviews in March, so you have a little more time to wait. I'll let you know when I hear anything.

I think this is a good indication that nobody should freak out just yet.

It is only Feb 2, we have to be patient. However, the mail will be checked daily upon delivery for the next few weeks. You will get to know your postal employee....

Good News Kiddies

Yes, all the interview candidates have been selected. 110-130 invites. Our class starts clinic on Monday so all of the staff's efforts are going to be put into the next class. This is an exciting time. Check the mail daily and of course the PA Forum.

If you have any questions specifically, PM me and I'll try my best to answer any questions.

Hi everyone I got an interview invitation for 2/15 at 10 am. I was gone over the weekend so I just got the letter today but it's postmarked 2/3 and the letter's dated 2/1. I'M SOOOO NERVOUS!!!!

Congrats to everyone that scored an interview. I think they go in clusters so I wouldnt panic yet if you didn't get one. PM me if any questions.

I got an interview invitation for 2/15 as well but at 2:30 pm. Hey Jessica01, don't dazzle them too much before I get there.