MGH Institute of Heath Professions 2015-16

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am too. I'm taking a class at MGH IHP and I had to go into my online student account to get a student number. So while I was on there, I thought waht the heck, I'll check out academic planning. And when I went to academic planning, it gave me an option for PA. And provided a proposed schedule, etc. So I'm trying to remain calm until 5 pm. I don't know if it's there because I applied or if it's there because I was accepted and entered into the computer they were talking about .

Good luck to everyone!!!!!

I think the idea is to let everyone know the final decision whether they interviewed or not. But this process is definitely hard so I understand where you're coming from. It's hard for all of us, even those that interviewed because it's not a guarantee that we're getting in. Stay positive though! All of our dreams to be a PA will come true as long as we don't give up no matter what happens :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So I received that same email about my decision being available at 5pm, but I did not receive an interview invite. Does this mean I definitely was denied? Guess I will find out at 5pm lol How many did they end up interviewing?

In the same boat as you. Guess we'll see

Archived