MGH Institute of Heath Professions 2015-16

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I talked to Amal on Friday and she said that all decisions have been made and acceptances will go out the beginning of this week... I've been checking my email every 10 minutes all day. Hang in there guys!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

thanks SyIB!  did she say they will be through email?  I'm dying as I'm sure we all are! :)

Guest Brookline15

I thought it was email... But now I'm second guessing myself lol. I didn't ask and she didn't say =(

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Thanks SylB!! My heart will be racing this week!

I just called and they said that they are a little short staffed & that they are notifying everyone via caspa. They are working on getting things updated on the computer and we should know this week. She said possibly today but maybe not to count on it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just called and they said that they are a little short staffed & that they are notifying everyone via caspa. They are working on getting things updated on the computer and we should know this week. She said possibly today but maybe not to count on it... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got the same response about CASPA. Tried looking on CASPA this morning to see if there was anywhere that made sense but nothing jumped out at me.  I also checked the MGH portal that we submitted the supplemental through. Trying so hard to be patient and focus on other things but it is proving rather difficult...

Archived