2015-2016 Application Cycle

m5z3k61, check your spam mail, the message they sent out today might be there.

I contacted them because I made an error on my CASPA application and I received an email saying that they made a note on my application. So if it's something along those lines but if it's regarding app status I wouldn't .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder what we should do if we haven't received that notification today but also haven't received any other bad news?

I guess we should hold out since they specifically say not to contact them about the application status, but I am getting very anxious to hear from them with hopefully good news soon!

Anyone else in the same boat?

I'm in the same boat! It's driving me nuts. Hopefully we hear something soon. Congrats to those who were called for interviews!!! I wish you the best :)

This makes me worried that our emails were incorrect or lost. I think they have an overwhelming number of applications to deal with though, so I'm reluctant to call or email them. What if we're just in a different pile that they haven't gotten around to yet? So hard to decide about what to do about this!

I'm in the same boat! It's driving me nuts. Hopefully we hear something soon. Congrats to those who were called for interviews!!! I wish you the best :)

I'm in the same boat too. I haven't heard anything from SMU since 11/30/15 that they have received my app and it's under review... I am so anxious to get any updates from them at this point. Good luck to all the people interviewing! I hope the rest of us will hear back soon.

Current student here. There will be an additional interview on 2/27. Don't lose hope yet! People can cancel their interview seats up until the last minute.

In response to the previous post, you should dress professionally. The majority of interviewees wear suits.

Also, congrats to those who have made it in already! Cant wait to meet you guys next year! Enjoy the freedom you have for now!!! We're extremely envious of you guys =P

Thanks Tiktaalik! Is it possible that they will hold interview sessions for Feb 13th and 20th, or should we just focus on the 27th as the last and only possible date? It would be so nice to know so we don't hold our breath in anticipation for some other dates that aren't going to happen! Thanks again!

m5z361-  I don't see any reason why there would be a date change from 2/27. It takes a lot of planning to make these interview weekends happen. Trust what Tik says. Guluck.  

What is a PA anyway?   Why do you want to be one? Why do you want to go to SMU?  

All questions you should be able to comfortably answer.....

I'm in Tik's class.

Archived