2015-2016 Application Cycle

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just received my rejection email. :( For those not yet invited to interview, if you haven't gotten the rejection email maybe you still might get a call! :) Here's to hoping for the rest of you.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Yikes...u haven't gotten anything yet. When did u submit your app?

Hey All, I applied to SMU but have not heard anything regarding interviews or rejection. I have received the standard emails about my application being under review, etc. I looked on their website and it looks like their last interview is on 1/31/16. I am considering emailing them and asking for an update on my application. What are your thoughts about that? I would be traveling from the other side of the country (North Carolina), so would need to book a flight, etc if invited to interview. Thanks!

Does anyone know if they are sticking to the three interview dates or are they hosting more than 3 sessions this year? Seems like 1/16, 1/23 and 2/6 are their dates for this year. Just wondering especially because it seems some who are still waiting for an invite have not yet received a rejection letter yet. Crossing my fingers for those in that same boat as me. Thanks!

Thank you all for the updates! I must say at least SMU keeps applicants up to date with their emails. Other schools have not emailed or called, etc.

I am still hopeful over here ; ). Congrats and Best wishes to all with the interviews!

yes, they do a great job. I recently received an email that they are still considering my application, so 

**fingers crossed**

received this today;

All applications are currently under review by the MPA department, which is in the process of determining the number of interviews that they will offer this year. Please consider your application to be under active review until you have heard otherwise. All applicants will receive a decision on their application by the end of March.

There still hope

Good luck to everyone 

I wonder what we should do if we haven't received that notification today but also haven't received any other bad news?

I guess we should hold out since they specifically say not to contact them about the application status, but I am getting very anxious to hear from them with hopefully good news soon!

Anyone else in the same boat?

received this today;

All applications are currently under review by the MPA department, which is in the process of determining the number of interviews that they will offer this year. Please consider your application to be under active review until you have heard otherwise. All applicants will receive a decision on their application by the end of March.

There still hope

Good luck to everyone

I received this same message today too.

Archived