Thanks for starting this thread! :) I was verified a couple weeks ago, but still haven't heard from AACC just yet. Looking at last years thread it seems they didn't really hear anything until the beginning of July...

Sent off my application on May 25 but it wasn't complete until June 5. I am told verification should happen "soon". Nice to meet you all!

At the info session they said they are not rolling and all applications will be treated as though they arrived on Sept. 1st.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know how many applications they received last year? The website just says over 400, but I would imagine it was well over that. Good luck everyone!

Hi everyone,

I applied here this cycle as well.  I was CASPA verified 6/2 and received an automated email from AACC on 6/9 saying they received my app.  Has anyone heard anything else?  Good luck everyone and I hope we hear good news soon :)

I received their supplemental application 2 days ago, 7/21. I submitted 5/6 and was verified mid-May. Hope this helps. Good luck to everyone!

@bmyers22, when you received the "received CASPA application" from AA, was your name on it? I received mine on 6/9, but it was " Dear first_name last_name," etc.....kind of worried me that it wasn't my actual name printed, but I assumed it was just automatic. I was verified 6/4, so  hoping to hear something back soon! Thanks!

ST210721, Mine was the same thing.

I wasn't verified until 6/29 though with that email the same day.

Haven't heard anything yet.

@bmyers22, when you received the "received CASPA application" from AA, was your name on it? I received mine on 6/9, but it was " Dear first_name last_name," etc.....kind of worried me that it wasn't my actual name printed, but I assumed it was just automatic. I was verified 6/4, so  hoping to hear something back soon! Thanks!

No, I've received 3 emails from them (received CASPA, supplemental, received supplemental)  all with that weird heading.

do we get supplemental application if we are selected for an interview?  Has anyone heard about the interview dates?

do we get supplemental application if we are selected for an interview?  Has anyone heard about the interview dates?

I heard through a friend of a friend that the AA interview date will be Friday, November 13. 

• Upvote 1

Is anyone got supplemental? I haven't heard anything from aacc yet? I called them they said your application is still under review.

Some people have gotten the supplemental. I still haven't though. Do you know if everyone who meets the requirements gets the supplemental or just those being considered for an interview?

I think you will receive supplemental if they call you for an interview.... Keeping my finger crossed!!!!

I received a supplemental and then nothing further except confirmation that they got it.  I'm not sure what the supplemental means in terms of interviewing.

I applied! Mailed in my supplemental info and it got lost in the mail! Thank goodness I had a tracking number and I still have time. I'm actually going to reprint hand deliver it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Is anyone got supplemental? I haven't heard anything from aacc yet? I called them they said your application is still under review.

I was emailed by AACC Admissions Tammie Neall to submit Supplemental app, copy of license, apply to AACC online, and email a head shot. Praying for an interview!!!

• Upvote 1

Do we have to submit transcripts again to them? The AACC online application said to do so but I wasn't sure.

I'm guessing no because in the AACC website, under Admissions process, it says if you receive Conditional Acceptance you will be asked for Official Transcripts. Posted Image