AA/ UMB 2015 Applicants

During your interview, how many people interviews you? Was it intimidating? Which questions dogs you feel unprepared for or stumped by?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I think it is only as intimidating as your nerves make it - if you take a deep breath before you walk in and just remind yourself of why you want to do this whole thing, then you are okay. Just be honest, passionate and straightforward. If you get nervous about questions/interview, practice with people and with friends. That is what I did. Especially in front of a mirror to see whether I had any bad habits. 

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally got an email back confirming my RSVP for the interview. (I called yesterday just incase they didn't get my two emails because I hadn't heard back after 2 weeks.)

Anyone know how many people they interview compared to the 30 or 40 that get accepted?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I heard 100-120 and this year accepting 40.

I haven't gotten anything in the mail yet either- I am not too worried about it. I kind of expect them to send that information via email as well. I haven't found this process to be all that "disorganized" though- I haven't heard that the program is disorganized either. I think maybe we're all just a little nervous??

I received a letter last week.

This seems like the most disorganized process out of all the schools I applied to. I declined the interview. I wish I hadn't spent the money on their program.

What money did you spend? You mean just the application fee? I'm sorry. Good luck with another program.

Archived