2015-2016 Cycle

@csuelter I'll be coming from the Fayetteville, NC area. It's about an hour and a half drive from Wingate. You?

@pa_nc I believe they're not done sending out interview invites yet, hang in there

I applied to the main campus, but Hendersonville looks like a beautiful area. Best of luck to you!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats and good luck to everyone who got interviews!  I am still hoping I get an invite (verfied 8/21/15)....did you get notified via email?

Yup, email. If you applied to the Wingate campus, hang in there, you very well may receive an invite soon! I think there are quite a few Wingate apps this year and they do interviews up through February.

Yup, email. If you applied to the Wingate campus, hang in there, you very well may receive an invite soon! I think there are quite a few Wingate apps this year and they do interviews up through February.

I actually did apply for the main campus, thanks for the words of encouragement! Last I spoke with Ms. Irving was earlier this month and she told me they were still working on end of June applications.  So I'm praying that I haven't been crossed off the list yet!

ONE40pt6, I applied to the main campus. I actually retook the GRE and they should receive my score the latest by end of next week. 

Hopefully, that's the reason I haven't heard anything. 

Thanks NC30, I'll try but this waiting process is horrible. Good luck to everyone and let us know how your interviews go.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived