2015-2016 Cycle

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do. I think it's courteous and professional. There's a lot of time and effort put into interviewing candidates, and it doesn't hurt to show some appreciation. Not sure if it impacts any decisions, though.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I was thinking along the same lines, just worried it may come off as brown-nosing, but I know my intentions are clean. thank you! 

Hey guys, I'm interviewing on December 8th from out of town. Does anyone have a recommendation on where to stay in the Monroe/Matthews area? Anyone else interviewing on this date?

Hey! Bestwestern in Monroe is great as well! It's literally down the road from Wingate's campus and it's close to food places/pharmacies/etc. Friendly staff and clean room, with everything you could need for your interview day! 

goodluck!

Csue, it was great to meet you! I was the shorty in the gray suit. :)

I agree with the above, everyone at the interview was very welcoming. The actual one-on-one was not an interrogation at all, more like a conversation. The building is lovely and I got an overall positive feeling of the program; I would recommend anyone interested in PA school to check them out. Nervous to hear their decisions as well!

Csue, it was great to meet you! I was the shorty in the gray suit. :)

I agree with the above, everyone at the interview was very welcoming. The actual one-on-one was not an interrogation at all, more like a conversation. The building is lovely and I got an overall positive feeling of the program; I would recommend anyone interested in PA school to check them out. Nervous to hear their decisions as well!

Hey! It was great to meet you as well!! Ahh so nervous to hear back. It sounds like it took most people ~ 2 weeks to hear back??

Have you heard anything yet? Nothing on my end

Nothing here either... Hopefully we hear something real soon.

Had my interview last week and now I join those of you waiting for an admissions decision. The faculty were all so welcoming and positive - I'd love to go here!! This is going to be a long 2 weeks.

Welcome to the club :) Best of luck to you!

Archived