2015-2016 Cycle

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's awesome, congrats!!! So excited for you!

I received a rejection email. Bummed, but it was a great experience and I'm grateful to have had the chance. Best of luck to everyone still waiting!

I am sorry to hear that! I wish you luck on your other interviews! It was great to meet you!!

Hi everyone! The FB page is under "Wingate University Physician Assistant Studies Class of 2018" and is for both campuses. Please join if you're sure you're going to Wingate. Can't wait to meet you all! :)

Thanks for making it! I can't seem to find it though...is it a private group? 

• 2 weeks later...

Got an email today. Removed from the wait list without admission. Better luck to everyone else applying and waiting to hear!

Hello,  

What campus did you apply to?  If you don't mind me asking, what were you're GRE scores like ( don't have specify the exact score a low, fair, or good response will do), and gpa? Did you get an interview? Thank you! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Just so you know you're on last years thread, and I am pretty sure this cycle is the first time they have done MMI. I interviewed back in September and honestly aside from looking through different samples on the internet there isn't much you can do to prepare for the MMI portion. I wouldn't say all of the questions are necessarily ethical, but they are all questions aimed at seeing how you would respond to different situations. Hope this helps! Just be yourself!

Archived