2015-2016 Cycle

I submitted my secondary today! so now its just a waiting game. I guess no one has heard of any interview invites yet?

I submitted my secondary a month ago and still have not received anything so I'm assuming no interviews yet if no one else has heard either!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I finally got an invite for the supplemental application today! So for those who are still waiting, there's still hope =)

Btw, do you guys think it's necessary to fill out all the institutions attended and upload a resume? It seems to me that it's a bit redundant since they have all this information from CASPA but I don't want it to be a reason why it won't get reviewed. 

Thank you! 

Yes we have to fill out the institutions attended but I believe not the resume because that is only for nursing students. You can read about it more specifically on their webpage.

I was invited for an interview but declined it today (I have already put a deposit down on another school that is higher on my list than TUC), so hopefully it gets sent out to someone else. I tried to decline in plenty of time for someone else to go in my place. Good luck.

To a current student or someone who has interviewed at Touro before... if I submitted by application pretty early (all materials complete email 8/5) and did not receive an interview invite yet, should I give up on my chances? I'm just looking for an honest opinion. I'm not sure if they process applications submitted prior to the first round of interviews again before sending out more interview invitations. 

Archived