2015-2016 Cycle

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I turned in the supplemental application and got the confirmation on 07/29 and still havent heard anything so fingers crossed. every time I contact the school I'm being told "no updates available"

I also got my confirmation on 7/29! Still anxiously awaiting an interview as well???? Trying to stay hopeful!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Hi everybody,

I am a current student in the program and happened to stumble across this forum. Here are a couple things I can share with you. For starters, the first interview session for prospective students is in the later part of October this year. But they will go all the way until April so keep checking your emails. I have some people in my class who interviewed pretty late in the cycle and made it in. So don't give up hope if you don't hear anything right away. There are a lot of people applying to this program this cycle so give it some time. Hang in there and good luck! 

Hey all! Quick question. I submitted through CASPA on 8/25, but never received a confirmation or an invite for the secondary application. From what I'm seeing here, it looks like it takes a while for secondary app invites to go out. Anyone know if they send a confirmation upon delivery of CASPA submission? Thanks guys!

Hey all! Quick question. I submitted through CASPA on 8/25, but never received a confirmation or an invite for the secondary application. From what I'm seeing here, it looks like it takes a while for secondary app invites to go out. Anyone know if they send a confirmation upon delivery of CASPA submission? Thanks guys!

They send out an email once they begin reviewing your application I believe. I submitted July 17th and they responded the 29th with an email saying "Thank you for applying to the Touro University California Joint MSPAS/MPH program for the Class of 2019.  Your CASPA application was recently uploaded into our system and is currently being reviewed."

I went on to their website and used cost of attendance to calculate. For the class of 2018, first year including room and board which is already 20K, first year would be $66,581, second year $85,694 (tuition and room/board went up), third year is $85,364. It's very steep even  for a 3 year program. I understand that room and board would be expensive because the area, but considering that the demographic of the previous classes are 30-40% economically disadvantaged, it is more than some of the MD/DO programs. I wonder if they offer any type of financial assistance to student at all?

Archived