• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did a little research on the time frame of interview invitation, based on the information here in the forum. The first round of supplemental was sent out around 06/12, and first round of interview invitation was sent out around 07/01. The second and third round of supplemental was sent out around 06/24 and 07/13. There are two weeks between group 1 and 2, 3 weeks between group 2 and 3. So I would expect 2nd round of interview invitation mid of this week (around 07/15) for group 2, and next invitation 2 or 3 weeks later for group 3. Make sense?

I did a little research on the time frame of interview invitation, based on the information here in the forum. The first round of supplemental was sent out around 06/12, and first round of interview invitation was sent out around 07/01. The second and third round of supplemental was sent out around 06/24 and 07/13. There are two weeks between group 1 and 2, 3 weeks between group 2 and 3. So I would expect 2nd round of interview invitation mid of this week (around 07/15) for group 2, and next invitation 2 or 3 weeks later for group 3. Make sense?

Yeah that makes sense! Fingers crossed!

Really hoping to hear this week or next! I was in the first round of supplemental apps that were sent out on 6/12 and submitted that evening but didn't recieve an interview during the July 1 round. During that time I have been keeping contact with general admissions to add volunteer hours and summer classes to my file. Fingers crossed and good luck everyone! 

Makes sense! I hope this is the plan. We should hopefully be hearing something soon!

I just got my email for interview invite this morning! I submitted my primary on 5/28 and was verified 6/03. I updated them with volunteer hours to make sure they knew I was continuing with the work over the summer. My date is Sep 9th, anyone else interviewing that day?

I am trying to keep track of everyone replying saying that they received interview offers. I had received my secondary invite on June 12 and did not send it in for at least a week. I received an email on June 22 saying it was being sent in for review. Did anybody that received an interview invite receive this email on the 22 or after? I am trying to see if they are only sending emails our by dates submitted at this point, or if I was already looked at and not offered one yet. 

Excited to be interviewing there on 9/23!!! I look forward to meeting all other applicants and best of wishes to all!

If you are flying in from out of state for either a September or October interview and need a place to stay, food transportation, etc...I have a room available in a nice house that's only 15 min from ATSU.

Please email me at jpshaw2@asu.edu if interested. Room availability is on a first come basis.

Again best of wishes to all applicants as our hard work and dedication is opening new doors!!!

Make Today Amazing!!!

I just received my invite yesterday, my caspa was verified on 6/3 so people that submitted later than that, hang in there!! Also- anyone out of state that is interviewing, I live in downtown Phoenix (half hour from ATSU) and would be happy to provide transportation and a place to sleep! Just send me a message! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! Excited to meet (hopeful) future classmates on 9/9!

Archived