• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All I got was the email saying my application was sent to the screening committee and I would be notified of my status.  The waiting game is killing me! I am curious to know if anyone has been offered an interview? Oh and Lori, I had all three of my recommendations when I submitted my CASPA application.  

Yes, I'm still waiting too! Crossing my fingers as this is my top choice. It is still pretty early but those invites should be coming soon (I hope). Also, has anyone been invited to an interview anywhere else? If so, where? I've heard nothing as far as interviews from elsewhere

Guest JPG13

Schools that start in January have already sent out invites. I doubt that schools that start next summer or August have made significant progress in their interviews.

Lola- I only applied to 3 schools, but I have not heard about any interviews yet.

Has anyone else been getting emails from the application reviewers? I have gotten 3 now, they have been asking when I plan to take my last pre req, if I'm doing anymore volunteering this summer, etc.

I'm hoping these emails are because they are interested, not because I have a weak app. ATSU is keeps an open line of communication for sure!

Guest JPG13

I haven't received any emails from them other than the ones confirming my app was complete. I think asking about pre-reqs is normal, but the only reason I can think of why they'd ask about volunteering is a) they're interested in your app or b) your HCE is made up of volunteering and they want to confirm you'll be accruing more hours.

I haven't heard anything either other than the email stating that my application is being reviewed. I don't have much pending though other than medical terminology which I'm enrolled to start in July. But I'm sure them contacting you is a definite positive, I don't think they'd "waste time" contacting you if you weren't a good candidate! ????

Yes, I'm still waiting too! Crossing my fingers as this is my top choice. It is still pretty early but those invites should be coming soon (I hope). Also, has anyone been invited to an interview anywhere else? If so, where? I've heard nothing as far as interviews from elsewhere

I haven't heard anything from ATSU other than that my app is being reviewed. I have an interview with Touro University in Nevada but I haven't heard anything from my other programs regarding interviews

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't received any emails from them other than the ones confirming my app was complete. I think asking about pre-reqs is normal, but the only reason I can think of why they'd ask about volunteering is a) they're interested in your app or b) your HCE is made up of volunteering and they want to confirm you'll be accruing more hours.

I have about 1,000 hours total of CNA and scribing work, but my volunteering hours were a little low. They told me they like to see atleast 100 hours. I have been volunteering more since I submitted my application so hopefully my update will check that off the list. I'm really surprised at how fast ATSU gets back to you and how thorough they are with the applications. Really really hoping they give me an interview invite!!

BTW- anyone that is currently volunteering/shadowing/working to accumulate more hours, should definitely be diligent about sending updates to ATSU as they are quickly going through apps! The reviewer I've been talking to encouraged me to send an update for the relatively small amount of hours i've accumulated so they could add it to my file! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

Guest JPG13

I have about 1,000 hours total of CNA and scribing work, but my volunteering hours were a little low. They told me they like to see atleast 100 hours. I have been volunteering more since I submitted my application so hopefully my update will check that off the list. I'm really surprised at how fast ATSU gets back to you and how thorough they are with the applications. Really really hoping they give me an interview invite!!

I would see that as a positive! They like your app and want to see how you're progressing. :)

Guest JPG13

Received an interview invite!

It just hit me how expensive this process is going to be. So many cross-country flights, yikes. LOL

Archived