• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zoopeda, you gave some great information! Thanks so much. I have an interview on October 4th and I will definitely remember everything you have shared in making any choices if I am offered a spot. 

I would love to meet up for dinner with other candidates the night before the interview. Being able to relax and meet a few new faces would be wonderful. 

I expressed interest in the American Indian track and have not heard back yet. I have little faith I will but I honestly hope that one day I get to work in underserved areas like on reservations. I was raised in these regions and I feel like I could be of use in those areas!

Of those that have been offered interviews: who expressed interest in the alternate programs such as the Hawai'i and American Indian outreach programs?

Zoopeda is right- that is a really long way. But you can take the MAX light rail from the airport all the way to hillsboro to save money. It stops right at Pacific even. You would just need to look at the schedule times. I think you take the red line to the blue line.

Archived