• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who is available to meet up, around 5:30 pm, on October 3rd? I can arrange, just need a head count. I was thinking perhaps we could go to a casual spot and grab a light dinner? Open to suggestions...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in!  You think it'd help if we made a new topic for the meetup so it doesn't get lost in this one?

Hi everyone! :) I submitted everything in the end of July and still haven't heard anything. Trying to stay positive! 

Would those of you who received an interview be willing to share your stats? (GPA, HCE) 

And congrats on those of you who have received interview dates so far!!

Who is available to meet up, around 5:30 pm, on October 3rd? I can arrange, just need a head count. I was thinking perhaps we could go to a casual spot and grab a light dinner? Open to suggestions...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds good to me! Somewhere around Hillsboro I assume?

Hi everyone! :) I submitted everything in the end of July and still haven't heard anything. Trying to stay positive!

Would those of you who received an interview be willing to share your stats? (GPA, HCE)

And congrats on those of you who have received interview dates so far!!

Stay positve Rainy. They have not sent out all of the Nov 1st invites. I hope you get one and if not there is still the December invites.

My stat are

4800 HCE

Science GPA 3.8

Last 45 hours 4.0

Cum 3.75

Don't fret yet because it's not over.

Wishing peace and blessings

Don't get discouraged - I was getting discouraged as soon as I saw other people getting interviews...it is hard not to. Hang in there, they have a ton of applicants to sort through.

I have around 4000 HCE - registered dietitian

GPA - around 3.75-3.8

25 hours shadowing PA

LORs all from people I worked with at my previous position - LTC/rehab - a nurse, consultant RD and facility MD

The great thing about this application process is hearing about everybody's different backgrounds - that is highly valued in the application process so be proud of who you are and what you have accomplished!

For those interviewing Oct 4th, I am staying at a hotel near the Portland airport and I was wondering if anyone wanted to split a cab to the campus? I look forward to meeting everyone!

PAG did you still need a way to campus? I don't mind swinging by to pick you up, so long as you don't mind going early (I'm always paranoid about running late, especially when I don't know an area).

How was the interview on the 4th? I've heard positive things about their interview process. ....hopefully you all had a good experience!

You know, I wasn't a huge fan of their interview process. There was over 50 applicants there, split into small groups, whom you went around with for talks, tours, and the interview. I felt it was very impersonal (but the current students leading us around in the small group were great!) the interview itself for me was purely the interviewers reading questions off a paper and writing down my answer, there was no conversation as I've had at other schools. I actually thought I'd done poorly in the interview, but guess they didn't think so... If you have more questions about it feel free to ask me here or PM

You know, I wasn't a huge fan of their interview process. There was over 50 applicants there, split into small groups, whom you went around with for talks, tours, and the interview. I felt it was very impersonal (but the current students leading us around in the small group were great!) the interview itself for me was purely the interviewers reading questions off a paper and writing down my answer, there was no conversation as I've had at other schools. I actually thought I'd done poorly in the interview, but guess they didn't think so... If you have more questions about it feel free to ask me here or PM

I totally agree with you. I think part of the problem is that the interview itself was so short and it's hard for them to really get to know you in 25 minutes. I'm glad that you did well though.

Got my acceptance call from Leah today! I agree with what was said about the interview process. A lot of the interview questions were pretty generic so I had to really make an effort to make it a little more personal. Pacific seems like a great program though. Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear!

Archived