smccccc

Bayshore 2014-2015 applicants

Jennifer said that we should hear back anytime before June 1. But that seems along time to me ????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was under the impression the June 1st was the admissions decision date- if you are going to be offered an interview, you would have to be notified prior, i would think?

I have no idea how this process works at touro. But she did say that so far they had only 1 interview sessions and they keep having until all the applications are reviewed. So there's no fix number on interview sessions. But we are competing with 4 500 more applicants. ???? everyone deserves it, I'm sure, but only if I knew any sooner ????

@lovelife I thought earlier in the thread we were feeling better knowing that the supplemental narrowed the field down to ~800! Don't rain on my parade jk you guys are keeping me sane during the wait!

Hi guys...

I received an email yesterday inviting me for an interview in 2 wks!!!! I completed and submitted my entire application the first week of February. Im not sure if they look at touro students applications separately (I already attend BS) but if you applied before me and still haven't heard anything that may be why. So try not to be discouraged!

Is anyone attending the information session tonight?

• Upvote 1

I was very glad I went to the information session tonight. If not this year, I feel a bit more confident for next

I completed my application in Nov but finished the last required pretty req in Jan. I'm still waiting and they keep saying is in review. Not sure if they take up touro students application first but probably.

I was very glad I went to the information session tonight. If not this year, I feel a bit more confident for next

Don't say that! You will be fine.. ????

I spoke to the director after the program specifically about my application.  I felt a little more confident as he was stating what they look for. :) fingers crossed !

• Upvote 1

@ catastrophe did you ask any questions during the info session? I bet you felt much better about the interview process afterwards! I was up front and asked up how many seats were left in the current cycle.