smccccc

Bayshore 2014-2015 applicants

@angelme888 I applied to both programs. Haven't heard anything since August of 2014 about my application. I just got the email about the accreditation update for Manhattan but that is it. Nothing regarding my specific application.

Yet again I was told that my app is with committee for review. And that they are reviewing over 350 apps. So who didn't hear back yet, we still have a long wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

i forced myself to try to not think about this for a week. I ended up spending several hundred dollars at home goods, re-did my living room, and have no more money to take my mind off it hahahahaha. #fail

• Upvote 1

Re: the information session- they are open to all, and dates are found on the touro website, which hasn't updated yet: http://www1.touro.edu/shs/home/?disp=rsvp

They also give out some freebies and snacks during it.  I would recommend anyone applying for the upcoming cycle go to one! I got a lot out of it!  

Ms Christie did say that she did not necessarily agree with the idea that applying to multiple touro campuses would increase chance of being accepted at one.  

The next interview session (which was already filled) is I believe is August 8?  So maybe invites for the ones after will go out sometime after that? 

Wait. So we actually have to go to one of those info session to get interview invite?

@love life you do not have to go to an information session, i just found it very insightful! :)

thanks partner ????

Just got an email today that my application is under formal review. Crossing my fingers for an interview.

good luck! ????

Hey @Josh18 ! I was in the March 30th interview group as well. Did you get a letter in the mail, or did you call the office? I'm getting kinda nervous now =/ haha

anyone get formal acceptance letter yet? Had my interview, jennifer christie unofficially told me I got in, but no email or request for deposit yet....