Bayshore 2014-2015 applicants

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats Love Life. I know you and I have been waiting for a response for so long. I still haven't heard back but congrats and good luck. I'm already working on applications for the next cycle :(

hey don't panic. It's not too late for touro bayshore yet. Few applications are still in "review". I think one more interview to go after may 13. Did you say you know me? Not at mercy by any chance?

But Yea apply for next cycle as well. I'm applying as well. Just in case for plan B.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@lovelife

No I don't know you personally. Lol I meant I know how long you were waiting because we've both been active on this forum and have shared our application process. You had mentioned how you were waiting since November and you just heard back.

@lovelife

No I don't know you personally. Lol I meant I know how long you were waiting because we've both been active on this forum and have shared our application process. You had mentioned how you were waiting since November and you just heard back.

Oh I see lol Yea wait was bad. But this is even more nerve wrecking - not knowing what to expect. God bless us all!

Hey jks204. My interview went really well. It was very laid back and more like a conversation rather than question and answer system. Thanks for asking. I'm hoping to get in. Have a good feeling about it. Cross your fingers ???? please

I'm sure it was an easy interview for all. But I just don't wanna stress about it any more lol enuff with finals and this and all. Summer time now! Lastly ms Christie said that the class was 2/3 rd filled. And they had 2 full interview session after that. So I guess they will send out acceptance letters together. About 1/3 of the class is empty

Archived