smccccc

Bayshore 2014-2015 applicants

Actually, I read in the Email that they send the supplemental to qualified applicants after reviewing CASPA.  So I assume those they are interested in receive supplementals

I got my supplemental within a week of getting my application verified on CASPA. (In case anyone is still waiting for their supplemental application link). Be prepared to contact institutions and supervisors with whom you shadowed and volunteered with.

I will be attending the info session. If I find out anything important, I'll post it up here

Hey, I wont be attending this one, however I will be attending the manhattan campus one. I'll post my findings on all three forums for all.

Hey all, I will be posting this on all three forums so sorry in advance for the repetition.

I attended the manhattan campus open house last night and here was the outcome:

pretty much all the info that you can find on the website was thoroughly explained. Jen opened up saying since April she has received over 1,100 applications to manhattan specifically.

both manhattan and bayshore have NOT started interviews, Manhattan will be around January and the bayshore campus interview dates were not addressed. As far as the winthrop e.c. I believe she said half of the class is filled already. More information regarding bayshore and winthrop will be available tonight however I wont be attending.

If anyone attending tonight would like to pick up where I am leaving off that would be appreciated.

• Upvote 2