smccccc

Bayshore 2014-2015 applicants

I think they mailed it to students earlier. But I remember some writing that Ms Christie tells you as well if you call after a week or 10 days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess we just gotta wait. No other option anyways!!!!! I just don't wanna think about it anymore lol so exhausted with this process requiring constant demand for patience ????

In deed! she is. Good bless her. She had so much patience and that calm maneuver

I guess we just gotta wait. No other option anyways!!!!! I just don't wanna think about it anymore lol so exhausted with this process requiring constant demand for patience ????Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ton of patience!

In deed! she is. Good bless her. She had so much patience and that calm maneuver Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Very patient. Hope she accepts us!

Also that they will have a meeting on Wednesday with PA Jones guy- the big imp person mentioned with all the interviewers a day send folders to Ms. Christie. But since she will be on vacation, she won't get too see them until Tuesday, the 26th. ????

So the verdict is that all the acceptance will be finalized and mailed out after Memorial Day(I called Jenny today). That's a long wait and lotta patience ???? I hope we all make it!!

I called Ms. Christie. She said only 2 students were rejected from last interview sessions. But they are having more interview sessions. So rest of us will hear back after that. Urghhhh. More wait. ????

There were a bunch of interview cycles- when you say they only rejected 2 ppl from last cycle which Cycle are you referring to? Also- did Ms. Christie say when all final answers will be sent out?