Bayshore 2014-2015 applicants

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There were a bunch of interview cycles- when you say they only rejected 2 ppl from last cycle which Cycle are you referring to? Also- did Ms. Christie say when all final answers will be sent out?

I believe May 13 because that's when I had my interview. You may call her for details

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys. The waiting game is terrible . I had my interview on March 30th and since then my application has been placed on a "hold" status, so unfortunately saying that only 2 people were rejected from the last few interviews could also mean that a number of them have been placed on hold like me. I was told that my application would be revisited after all of  the other interviews were finished. The original email that was sent out after all parts of my application were complete stated that "all final decisions would be made by June 1, 2015". I wonder if that is still true considering interviews are still going on… Hopefully we will all get an answer soon! I have already almost finished my application for the 2015-2016 cycle, just waiting on pressing that submit button haha.

Hello all! I was called by Ms. Christie yesterday and was told that they added additional interview sessions and my name came up! She said she would call/ email me with more details as they become available.

What were some essay questions you were asked if any?

Hello, my essay question was what factors led you to chose PA as opposed to a different job in the medical field? They were basically asking why I want to become a PA. Good Luck. It's pretty cool they are still conducting interviews as its almost June!!!

Hello all! I was called by Ms. Christie yesterday and was told that they added additional interview sessions and my name came up! She said she would call/ email me with more details as they become available.

What were some essay questions you were asked if any?

Hey meet, when is your interview?

I was asked to write on pros and cons of PA - physician relationship

Archived