Application Cycle 2014-2015

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keep applying. Hang in there! It took me multiple attempts but it was worth it!

Thanks Joelseff. I'm sure I've printed out an extra postcard I can probably use for the next application. ;)

Just need to figure out how I can afford to repeat my courses that are about to expire. 

Thanks for your suggestion. But to prove about my English - currently I am an Instructor for Anatomy and Physiology and I have completed my English with good grade. At least if had got an interview it would be nice

Thing is they have several hundred sometimes over a thousand applicants and if most already have their courses done it puts your application behind their's. Try again next year. What other schools did u apply to?

I can only say regarding the interview JUST BE YOUR SELF! try to stay away from canned responses as they will see it a mile away. Also make sure you know all the details of your app and PS and KNOW why you want PA vs MD, DO, RN, RI, BAKER, SCHOOL TEACHER ETC.

Thank you for the advice. I really appreciate it.

@rvrc - Congrats to you, too! I wonder if there's something going on in Palo Alto or the surrounding areas that weekend and they hiked up the rates. I decided on just staying in Redwood City - it was a lot cheaper. 

Have you heard any good tips about the interviews? 

Thank you @RiseUp!

@mash - I haven't heard any good tips specifically for Stanford's interviews...just what joelseff has posted earlier. I've received some insight from friends and coworkers who had interviews with other schools. When do you arrive? @TATAbox and I are planning on trying to meet up somewhere the night before! You're more than welcome to join! :)

Archived