Application Cycle 2014-2015

I got the phone call yesterday too. So excited! Cant wait to meet all of you that I am about to spend ridiculous amounts of time with. :) And for those that end up not getting accepted or are on the wait list, just remember that it is means you are definitely on the right tract to have gotten this far.  Im definitely available for future questions. Its just such a crazy journey. And I cannot get on the facebook page. Any advise?

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The name changed since the last post: Try Stanford PCAP 2017. 

I got the phone call yesterday too. So excited! Cant wait to meet all of you that I am about to spend ridiculous amounts of time with. :) And for those that end up not getting accepted or are on the wait list, just remember that it is means you are definitely on the right tract to have gotten this far.  Im definitely available for future questions. Its just such a crazy journey. And I cannot get on the facebook page. Any advise?

Leo said that most people would be getting a letter, I didn't insist but he made it sound as though only certain people got phone calls. My guess was to allow their top picks an opportunity to accept or reject offers as they were likely to have multiple offers. I could be wrong, but this would also allow for notification of those on a potential waiting list as confirmations were made. Has any one received any letters of any kind?

When I went to an information session in May, Fred stated that Stanford typically does not have a waitlist based soley on the fact that the school term starts in the Summer, and it gives students such a limited time to adequately perform all mandatory preperation. However, this could change. Fred also stated that some years, the program accepts 42 students, and some years it's 54 students, it all varies.

I interviewed February 4th and received the call last Friday, but have not received any mail yet.   For those of you who have not received a call or a letter, keep praying and put yourself in God's hands, dont lose faith and remember that everything happens for a reason.   Best luck to you all!

Archived