2014-2015 Cycle

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations to everyone who has also found out that they are accepted! I saw on this thread from last cycle that the class before us made a Facebook group for their class! I think it would be great for us to do as well in order to be able to contact eachother and get to know eachother as we are accepted (and accept your position)! What do y'all think? Would this be something y'all are interested in? I'll be more than happy to make the group if so! :)

Hello! I've received my MyStar information and there it says my application is complete but I haven't gotten the Under Review by PA department email yet, this was over a month ago.. I called them and they kindly said to be patient since they have plenty of applications coming through.. congratulations to all that have gotten interviews and gotten accepted too! Crossing my fingers, all the best to all! 

Just got the email that my application is now in the hands of the PA department. It took a very long time to get there. I sent off my application beginning of august. Anyone else in the same boat? And how long did it take before you heard back after they got your application?

I just got that email today too. I submitted my application on July 30th. I like the vagueness of the email that says give us a few weeks or a few months. Yeeeeesh.

Congratulations to everyone who has also found out that they are accepted! I saw on this thread from last cycle that the class before us made a Facebook group for their class! I think it would be great for us to do as well in order to be able to contact eachother and get to know eachother as we are accepted (and accept your position)! What do y'all think? Would this be something y'all are interested in? I'll be more than happy to make the group if so! :)

Accepted a few days after the september 8th interview! We should make a Facebook group to get to know each other and find roommates!

Hey everyone! For those of you that have accepted your position in the program, I went ahead and made a facebook group for us!! The group is "UTMB Physician Assistant Class of 2017". Go find it and join the group!! Excited to get to know everyone! 

-Mackenzie 

I also interviewed on the 8th of September and have also accepted UTMB as my choice. I look forward to meeting you guys.

I was not able to find the group on Facebook however.

That is so weird! When I search it on my friends phone it comes right up! It's a closed group but anyone should be able to find it. If some of y'all want, you can add me on Facebook (Mackenzie Neely) and I can try adding y'all to the group. Maybe once more people are in the group it will be easier to find? Or someone else can try to make the group as well! I might be doing something wrong! :)

Sorry it's not working for y'all! If anyone else wants to try to make the group please do so we can have a group and start getting to know eachother!!

Archived