2014-2015 Cycle

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mine was verified on June 10th. I've filled out the supplemental and got the mystar email but nothing since.

My app was verified June 12 and I havnt heard anything after the MyStar emails either . According to other posts, it seems we'll have to wait about a month after to hear from them again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I just called to ease my worries. I talked to Erica. Apparently the pa school does not send out additional emails after the 3 MyStar emails. She said if there was it might be because people emailed them first? Everyone's app is under review if they received your GRE score. Interviews should be sent out sometime October.

So I just called to ease my worried. I talked to Erica. Apparently the pa school does not send out additional emails after the 3 MyStar emails. She said if there was it might be because people emailed them first? Everyone's app is under review if they received your GRE score. Interviews should be sent out sometime October. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for info.

i received an email saying my app was under review today, and i didn't call or email them after completing the mystar supplement. maybe she meant that after you send in the GRE all of the apps are set to 'be reviewed'. I assume that when you get the reviewing email it simply means they're reviewing a new batch of apps and yours is/will be looked at soon, since it's rolling admissions

i received an email saying my app was under review today, and i didn't call or email them after completing the mystar supplement. maybe she meant that after you send in the GRE all of the apps are set to 'be reviewed'. I assume that when you get the reviewing email it simply means they're reviewing a new batch of apps and yours is/will be looked at soon, since it's rolling admissions

Yeah it sounded unreasonable but she sounded pretty adamant and even wanted me to write it on the forum. She said your app is either under review or not and it should be if your status is complete in MyStar. I'm still hoping for an email thought honestly haha..

Hey y'all. When do you think we should be expecting to receive emails about interviews? I have done all the supplemental app and my app is completed on mystar and I have received the application under review email. I know someone posted earlier on that they had a friend would heard at the end of July for an interview August 12. Do y'all think first rounds of interviews will be held around the same time this year?

I'm applying, but most likely, this year I believe everything is earlier for most schools considering CASPA changed from sending applications to programs to allowing programs access to our CASPA profile - so much faster and no hassle with CASPA sending apps.

As for UTMB, early interview dates should be the same around early Aug. Still waiting to hear for it. I received an email as well - also one from Southwestern

Hey y'all. When do you think we should be expecting to receive emails about interviews? I have done all the supplemental app and my app is completed on mystar and I have received the application under review email. I know someone posted earlier on that they had a friend would heard at the end of July for an interview August 12. Do y'all think first rounds of interviews will be held around the same time this year?

My CASPA application was verified May 30th, my third letter of recommendation was submitted June 2nd, and my supplemental application was submitted on June 6th. 

Also, I never received the "application under review" email, if that gives any of y'all some reassurance about not receiving the email! 

I am looking forward to meeting others who have gotten the interview as well! How exciting!! Best of luck! 

Archived