2014-2015 Cycle

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys, just wanted to give a heads up for those that may have not heard anything on their application.  I interviewed with them last year on Dec. 6th but did not know I actually had an interview until that prior Monday, Dec. 2nd.  I never received an 'application under review' letter or anything but I diligently waited until December since that is when they recommended to call if you had not heard anything at all.  Long story short, I call and ask about my status and they, say, "We have you down for an interview on Friday, did you not get the email?".  No, I had never received an email or anything.  So it was a good thing I called!  Anyway, just wanted to share just in case something similar happens to you guys.  Good luck everyone!

• 2 weeks later...

I emailed Ms. Eames 4 days ago, asking about the status of my application since I interviewed in early Nov. She replied that the final decisions will be made and sent to all applicants/students in the next 45 days. So, but Jan 19th we should all know...

Thank you for the info!! So longgggg though :(

Archived