2014-2015 Cycle

I emailed about transcripts and was told to just bring everything you got and they will put it in your application folder. 

As for those of you who interviewed Aug 28th, care to share your experiences? How did it go? Stressful, laid back? Easy to find where you had to go? I have mine on Sept 8th, so it would be nice to hear some feed back (:

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats to everyone who was accepted yesterday and today! UTMB is a fantastic program and I'm so glad I chose to go here (I'm biased, but I think it's the best program in Texas!). If you haven't received an interview invite yet, don't panic! It's very early in the application cycle and some of my classmates didn't interview until late December, possibly later but I'm not sure. Waiting is the worst part, but hang tight guys! :)

Congrats to everyone who was accepted yesterday and today! UTMB is a fantastic program and I'm so glad I chose to go here (I'm biased, but I think it's the best program in Texas!). If you haven't received an interview invite yet, don't panic! It's very early in the application cycle and some of my classmates didn't interview until late December, possibly later but I'm not sure. Waiting is the worst part, but hang tight guys! :)

Do you have any advice for the interview and what do you like most about UTMB ?

Thank you everyone, and congrats to the others who got accepted and those who received interviews! Be yourself, be relaxed, and ask questions. Also, if you're booking a hotel there are a few nearby the university that offer discounts to UTMB interviewees so look those up! Good luck! 

I submitted my supplemental application for UTMB on August 22 and then received the 3 "Application Communication" emails the next day. When I checked my status on the mystar portal it says complete, but I haven't received any "under review" emails. Anyone else have a similar experience or should I be worried? 

Archived