2014-2015 Cycle

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone! Does anyone know how much time UTMB gives after notifying about interview invites? Also, does the interview take place on a weekend? I'm trying to get an idea in case I'm selected for an interview and how I'll fit it in with my work schedule. Good luck all!

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

I have a problem, or at least I think I do. My CASPA app has my old/low GRE score (I posted it optionally to possibly post my new score to show my improvement), I retook my new GRE, but cannot post it to CASPA due to their rules. I can send it to UTMB directly, but I think they don't accept the score directly, is that correct?

lrtngn, I had the same issue. I emailed Erica a few weeks ago and here's her response:

This is a system malfunction that our IT department is currently working on resolving.

However, I was able to update your information. In the future, please remember to monitor your To Do List located on the right hand section of the Student Center regarding any outstanding items. If it is empty, everything has been submitted.

So maybe shoot her an email, or just go with that. After I got the email my application turned to "Complete" so I think she overrode it. Hope this helps!

The website states use code 0437. is that not right?

quote name="Torshi" post="173268" timestamp="1403838507"]

I have a problem, or at least I think I do. My CASPA app has my old/low GRE score (I posted it optionally to possibly post my new score to show my improvement), I retook my new GRE, but cannot post it to CASPA due to their rules. I can send it to UTMB directly, but I think they don't accept the score directly, is that correct?

Mine says complete. Does anyone have anything listed under the "To Do list"? 

has anyone been asked to submit the supplemental application / student profile form from their website?

So far I haven't been asked yet.  

I believe we're supposed to wait until they ask us to fill out the student profile form on the UTMB website.  

http://shp.utmb.edu/PhysicianAssistantStudies/Documents/FAQs.pdf

Hello fellow applicants,

I am super excited to have found this forum. Its nice to have a line of communication with people that are going through this process as well. My application was verified by CASPA on the 30th of June. I have not received correspondences from the University as of yet. I am a bundle of nerves lol. Those of you all who received your MyStar login and supplemental application, about long did it take to receive after you were verified?

Archived