Hi everyone! Who's applied and heard back yet? I sent my application and am waiting to receive any confirmation email.

Hi! I applied in May but never received a confirmation about my CASPA! I did contact Admissions about it and was told that they haven't started processing applications yet.

hi everyone! just curious, what are your gpa's, science and cumulative, i havent applied yet, and i am hesitant to do so. Also, if you are reapplying, could please tell me what did you change your application. It would really help me out.

Hi, this is my first time applying and am nervous as well as I don't have much paid HCE.  My GPA for science and cumulative are both 3.5, however my last 2 years getting my BA were 3.85, but pre-req GPA around 3.5.

FYI I got a supplemental app link a few days ago, in my spam folder of course!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To whoever applies to this program, make sure that you have a career interest in Public Health.  It is a huge focus of the program.

I received my supplemental July 16th and sent it in July 18th and got the "Application complete" email also on July 18th.

I got the supplemental yesterday! And CASPA verified May 13 :) Just double-checking, but people selected the 'Fall 2015' term right? I just don't want to make careless mistakes!!!

Yea, its Fall 2015. The email that they sent you has all those instructions, brief it before filling the basics out. Saves a lot of time! Good Luck! 

Does anyone know if the word limit for the supplemental questions applies to each question or to all of the questions combined?

Does anyone know if the word limit for the supplemental questions applies to each question or to all of the questions combined?

I believe it's 500 words per question. At least I hope so! Or I submitted something wayyy over the word limit haha

Guest Emmy67

I recieved my invite today, and I will be interviewing on September 23rd! Does anyone else from Arizona have an interview?

Guest Emmy67

Congrats @sberman67, when was your application complete and submitted?

Caspa on 5/4

Submitted secondary app on 7/10

File complete on 7/17

Interview invitation on 8/14

Guest Emmy67

What was the format you used to answer the first prompt in the secondary application? Basically all my answers are no for the questions 

If you're talking about the question about previous public health programs, I just wrote a sentence and said no.