CASPA 2014-2015

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, today I received an invitation to interview for Tuesday 5/12. Thing is, I have to fly in from the east coast. Does anyone have any idea how many seats are still available? I saw on the website that their class is usually about 40 students. The current Facebook page shows about 50 people as members for the 2018 class. I'm excited but I am hesitant about interviewing for wait lists.

Any insight will be appreciated and congrats to everyone who has been accepted so far!

Guest Emmy67

So, today I received an invitation to interview for Tuesday 5/12. Thing is, I have to fly in from the east coast. Does anyone have any idea how many seats are still available? I saw on the website that their class is usually about 40 students. The current Facebook page shows about 50 people as members for the 2018 class. I'm excited but I am hesitant about interviewing for wait lists.

Any insight will be appreciated and congrats to everyone who has been accepted so far!

The Facebook group includes the class of 2017, so that's why the member number is 50. I hope that gives you some idea. I myself have no clue how many spots are left. I know that on my interview day one of the students that sat and ate breakfast with us interviewed in May! There's definitely hope!

I also just received an interview invitation for 5/12/15...I know it is late in the game but on the website I'm also unable to find when the program starts. Anyone have any info on this or a link please?

As of now, program orientation will be on 8/3.  Classes start 8/4. There will be a school wide orientation for all colleges on 7/31! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived