2015 Cycle

I interviewed in September and I am assuming I was put on the waiting list since I never received an acceptance or rejection.. for those of you that are in the same situation, did you guys get any form of email or call stating you are on a waitling list? If not I guess we will hear back after the December 7th decisions are put out. 

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know if they are to hold any other interview sessions or the three previous interview dates were it? 

My understanding is the three interview dates are it. At the interviews they said after the last interview session they were going to put together a finalized waitlist, which will be released mid-December after all the interview dates were done.

• 2 weeks later...

My understanding is the three interview dates are it. At the interviews they said after the last interview session they were going to put together a finalized waitlist, which will be released mid-December after all the interview dates were done.

Thanks for replying! Do you know if the waitlist is made from those who already interviewed? I would assume that would be the case but trying to keep up my hopes as well. 

Thanks for replying! Do you know if the waitlist is made from those who already interviewed? I would assume that would be the case but trying to keep up my hopes as well. 

I think the wait list is for those who already interviewed in September, November and December.  Only because I don't think that they would invite more people to interview just to have them be put on a waitlist.  I hope my answer helped.  Good luck with everything, this whole application process is competitive and stressful but things will work out the way it should for all of us :)  

Archived