2015 Cycle

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haven't heard anything either. I think it's safe to assume since nobody posted today that no decisions have been sent yet but who knows. Based on past cycles, it seems like thursday/friday are more likely to be when somebody might hear back.

Good luck to everyone! Hoping I'm not the only one staring at my phone on the verge of a heart attack :)

I am assuming for those of us that interviewed on the 20th and didn't hear back, we are most probably on the waiting list...and maybe for those that got accepted and rejected were already informed this week? Not sure though 

I'm hoping that since Audra was out sick and first got back Thursday, everything is just delayed and no one has heard back yet. I'd like to think if SOMEONE heard back they'd post. Monday would have to be the day since second round interviews are Tuesday. I'm going absolutely crazy...

I actually made a mistake. The second round is 10/7, a week from Tuesday. The first round was 9/20 and the third round is sometime in November. I know the second round is already filled up and I don't know about the third. It's rolling admissions so they interview and fill up the spots as they go--they don't interview all three rounds and then decide.

I called the admissions office on Friday, since I haven't heard anything back either and I submitted my supplemental back in July. The secretary said that they are still reviewing applications and emailing about interviews. But if you don't hear anything about an interview by mid November then consider it basically a no. Hopefully we all hear something! 

Archived