Needing Honest Feedback - PA Admissions

I am writing in regards to my wife and her interest in getting into a PA program. She is very smart, she has an undergraduate degree in Psychology with a 3.88 gpa and a 4.0 gpa in all required PA program science courses (Chemistry, Biology, etc.). She also made those grades while working part-time and playing soccer full-time for her University. By the time she applies for the PA program (at Bridgeport University) she will have around 2500 hours of direct patient care as a home health aid (I know that is not the most noteworthy), around 100 hours as a neurofeedback technician, and around 100 hours interning with a Pediatrician (with quite a bit of hands on experience).

I would really appreciate some honest feedback.

Where do you think she will stand in the application process?

The fact that you, not she, is asking is a mark against her. You need to be a good bit Type-A to get into and thrive in a PA program...

Thank you for your input. She actually has done a significant amount when it comes to PA stuff; I just wanted to do something on the side and find out for myself where she stands.

Why do people even make these threads showboating they have a 3.88 gpa? Do you honestly think you need a 4.0 to get into PA school?

/bitter student that got his first C last semester :saddd:

I apologize that you feel that way; that was certainly not my intention. I know that getting into PA school takes more than just a high gpa - that's why I was asking.

Archived