Hey guys,

I'm currently considering applying next year and was wondering if anyone could share their stats for getting into nova or any other school in florida, especially how many pce hours, since they don't seem to require it but I'm not sure how many most applicants have.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By HMPA19
      Hi- I currently work as a Hospitalist PA at an academic medical center. Wondering what schedule other PAs have for Hospital Medicine PAs. The two most common schedules that I have discovered include:
      1) 7 on, 7 off
      2) 12 or 13 12 hour shifts/month
      Any other models? What are your PTO benefits? Thanks!
    • By rachnk
      Hi all!
      I just received an email that I was being extended an interview that was about 3 weeks out from the current date.
      I responded around 4 hours after I received the email to accept the interview, but I received an email a couple hours later that they were going to have to reschedule and that “they would email me when another date opens up”. 
      Has this happened to anyone else??
      Should I be worried? Or do they send out more interview invites than spots that they have open for the day because they know that some people may decline? 
      Thanks!
    • By PrePA1208
      I worked as a PRN rehab technician for about 3 months (roughly 20 hours a week) before I became Full-Time (40 hours a week).  How do I record this change in hours? Do I make two separate entries or average the hours per week?  My hours for PRN also varied each week, with weeks working up to 30 hours and sometimes only 15 hours. Do I need to record this somehow? I also do not understand how PA schools validate that the numbers of hours stated are honest. Is there some sort of validation document needed from each employer from past jobs.  Any advice is appreciated, thank you!

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More