No, my application mailed June 7, but I haven't heard from them yet. Their website says they will contact us, so I'm waiting.

I contacted an admissions coordinator earlier this week and he told me that the supplemental apps will not be emailed until the beginning of august.

I too, got the request for the supp app. The email came on 7/30 I believe...

Good luck to you all. Hopefully the turn-around from the school receiving the supp app to request for interview is fast :)

I got word that my app was complete and everything received, including the supplemental. Now just waiting as well..!

Rkatz90, call PCOM and see if they received your accplication. I submitted my application mid June and received a supplementary application Aug 1. Good luck!

I submitted my app mid June and my supplemental application was received 9.3.13

overall gpa-3.63

science-3.57

non science-3.67

1500 pct hours

100 hr+ pa shadowing

50 hr md shadowing

100 hr ER volunteer

Hello guys, is this penn state university as it is writteen on the CASPA under programs. I applied to Penn state university two months ago but didn't hear anything from them yet? I am a little bit confused by the name. Anyone who can help me?

@7transmembrane I actually just looked it up because I was curious since I am a Penn State grad, and they are now accepting applications on caspa for their first class, but pcom is a different program.