15 minutes ago, prepa2121 said:

can the people who have received step 2 invites share their stats? thank you!

stats: 

overall GPA - 3.28

science GPA - 3.11

volunteer - 77 hours

club experience (volunteering) - 80 hours

direct patient care - 5,112 hours 

healthcare experience - 50 hours

shadowing - 114 hours 

I think that’s everything! I have a lot of direct patient care because I have been a CNA for 3 years now!

53 minutes ago, MaybeFuturePA said:

I just left them a voicemail to call me back, I just want to know: rejection, interview, SOMETHING

I went through this process last cycle and was waitlisted, I can tell you it is a very long process. They are just getting started so I would recommend being as patient as possible. I learned that you can't always go by what people are posting on here because there is no way to know what their process is of going through applications. I can say that the step 2 emails are a month earlier than last year, they didn't come out until mid January last cycle. 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, serenanicole98 said:

I went through this process last cycle and was waitlisted, I can tell you it is a very long process. They are just getting started so I would recommend being as patient as possible. I learned that you can't always go by what people are posting on here because there is no way to know what their process is of going through applications. I can say that the step 2 emails are a month earlier than last year, they didn't come out until mid January last cycle. 

Thank you, I’m just losing hope bc people who submitted secondary’s after heard back😅

Hey everyone! I received a Canvas link today but I’m a bit anxious as to open it even though it is self-paced and timed by faculty. Does anyone have an idea of what self-paced MMIs are? I’m not sure what to expect. like is it Q&A text or a video? Also, congrats to anyone who has gotten an invite! And to those who haven't, don’t worry! There is definitely still time, I was beginning to lose hope for all schools until 3 days ago. Thank you!