5 minutes ago, optimistictiger said:

I think you guys are making the rest of us nervous lol. You don’t have to go into detail, but is it busy work or more essay-type questions?

I was waitlisted last cycle with them and I remember being stressed about it but it really isn't that bad. I will say they make you sign an agreement to not discuss what is on the modules. 

On 12/22/2023 at 1:17 PM, pandesal26 said:

How long are you guys giving yourselves to complete step 2a?

I finally finished today. It took me about 5 days to get to everything because it was giving me anxiety. But I started working on it this morning and even though I worked on bits and pieces earlier, it took me pretty much the whole day to finally finish everything. It is A LOT And I wanted to do good on it since it is our chance to getting an interview. 

16 minutes ago, shesaqueen99 said:

I finally finished today. It took me about 5 days to get to everything because it was giving me anxiety. But I started working on it this morning and even though I worked on bits and pieces earlier, it took me pretty much the whole day to finally finish everything. It is A LOT And I wanted to do good on it since it is our chance to getting an interview. 

Does it have time limit? Like once someone starts they have to complete within time limit? I have been worried as I am not that great in writing to come up with answers fast and write good with grammar and all within time limit.  

2 hours ago, futurePA647 said:

How long did it take for you guys to get the canvas link from the first email that said 1-2 weeks? I’m just a little over a week, and wanting to get it done as I know interviews are first come first serve! 

I got the email about step 2 on 12/15 and the Canvas link on 12/18. I’m guessing it might take longer right now due to the holidays.

For those who got Step 2A, did you guys get an email about it first saying, “in the next week, you will receive additional details via email about logging in and access to canvas”? I got an email like that on December 21 but haven’t yet received the link or additional information email. Not sure what’s going on as the last email said they will send the next email for canvas this week. 

2 hours ago, Madii said:

For those who got Step 2A, did you guys get an email about it first saying, “in the next week, you will receive additional details via email about logging in and access to canvas”? I got an email like that on December 21 but haven’t yet received the link or additional information email. Not sure what’s going on as the last email said they will send the next email for canvas this week. 

From the last time I reached out, they said they’ll be closed ~Dec 22-Jan 2! That might be why

• Like 1

On 12/29/2023 at 1:12 PM, Madii said:

I got the same email on December 21. Still haven’t received the link, though mine said 1-2 weeks. I’m thinking it was just because of the holidays! They open again today and if I don’t get one tomorrow at the two week mark, I’m going to call! 

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, futurePA647 said:

I got the same email on December 21. Still haven’t received the link, though mine said 1-2 weeks. I’m thinking it was just because of the holidays! They open again today and if I don’t get one tomorrow at the two week mark, I’m going to call! 

Yes I am thinking to call soon too if I don’t hear from them within the next few days. 

1 hour ago, Rqjr2002 said:

How long after secondary application was completed status did you guys get any notification about stage 2

They said 4-8weeks.. and 2A does not guarantee 2B interview. Hopefully we all did great and get 2B interview. 

Does anyone reading interview books? If so, any recommendations? 

16 minutes ago, Rqjr2002 said:

Do you get automatically invited into stage 2a after completion of the secondary application or do they select who gets pic ed for stage 2a. What kind of questions are asked for stage 2a. 

From what I've heard and researched, they select around 300 people for 2A interviews.  

Also, there is a consent form not to share any 2A interview questions. 

• Upvote 1