On 4/29/2024 at 3:51 PM, Pathtohealthcare said:

Any updates? Are you guys reapplying this cycle or waiting till June/July?

I'm planning to apply again ASAP because they've shortened the cycle and it now closes in December. If I don't get in or get waitlisted I still wanted to be prepared.

3 hours ago, pandesal26 said:

For those who were accepted, were you notified by phone call or email?

I believe most said they were called

2 hours ago, Raiden805 said:

Were people accepted today ?

it doesn’t look like it and it doesn’t look like anyone has joined the fb group today! My feeling was just hope it seems 😂

IMG_0010.thumb.jpeg.6850225795812b2c94b3f33fc26f8891.jpeg

Edited by RphamPA

Congrats to all those who were accepted so far. I am a current student in the cohort so feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions regarding housing, curriculum, documents needed, etc. 

For those still waiting to hear back, good luck to you all. Remember the faculty members who are reviewing your apps are also practicing clinicians on top of being professors as well. They are very busy and it is a very busy time for them right now. My class is about to find out our clinical site rotations for next year, so they are working on that and we have a lot of events going on around the community that many of the staff are actively involved in as well. I  know its hard, but be patient and try to remain positive. 

*For context, most of my class did not hear back until mid Jun - Late July last year 

Edited by AnonymousPA24
  • Like 10

I know it's difficult to wait but you gotta keep in mind that they have alot of stuff on their plate especially when reviewing and selecting 90 students out of the 300, also the responsibilities of teaching, organizing and planning for the current 180 students that are enrolled into this program, I find it okay that they are taking this long they are also human who have many responsibilties to take into account 

Edited by Raiden805
  • Like 3

Hey everyone , congratulations to all those who got accepted this year. I just wanted to add that I wasn’t accepted until July 27th last year, I know the waiting feels brutal but you will get your answers at the right time . Stay encouraged!! ❤️

• Thanks 7