8 hours ago, salwarahaman said:

Has anyone heard anything yet? I submitted May 15, 2023 and have not heard anything back regarding verification email that includes the supplemental application. 

There will likely be a delay on this for a while. They are still going through interviews and applications to make decisions from the previous cycle. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey everyone, 

I was told to look into this school by another student so I figured I would drop in and see if I can get any information from the applicants. I am just trying to get a feel for the program as a whole.  I read the accreditation and tried to find reviews about the PA program itself but didn't find too much. Any input would be appreciated. 

On 8/31/2023 at 8:14 AM, PaigeMD said:

Anyone receive a secondary application yet? I though they had said by the end of August and its august 31st!

12 hours ago, HopefulPA01 said:

Still no secondary… contemplating on whether I should email

Hey everyone! I attended the info session for ATSU CCPA over the weekend. We were told secondary apps will be sent out in the next couple weeks. Hope that helps!

• Like 4

4 hours ago, PA4CA said:

I also received the secondary! From looking at past posts, I believe their application cycle runs later than most so interviews and acceptances will go out much later this year/ next year.

Dang, I just got the email of them completing the last cycle applicants. I hope it doesn't take long before it lets us know when to interview or if we were accepted....... or rejected

Edited by FriedLumpiaPrePA

6 hours ago, CloudyChanceofaPA said:

How long after receiving these secondaries should we submit them? I think the deadline for them was in April but I was wondering if there was a preference to submit within 2 weeks of receiving them like other programs. 

I applied last cycle and was waitlisted. I submitted my secondary the end of September and received my interview invite in January and my interview was in April. 

• Upvote 1